Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 1

And we're off! The first week of my fitness plan has started! As far as the diet, this week I am eating 1200 calories a day for just the first seven days. It is a "jump-start" to get everything going. Coincidentally, the workouts aren't too bad yet. I burned 300 calories in my 30 minutes, which isn't horrible. I think it may coincide with the low-cal diet. The workouts are basic right now, but it's good to get the basics in before I move on to the hard stuff. I'm excited to get week 2 started as I'll be able to eat a bit more, but also have much challenging workouts. First, I must get through this week.

This morning I took before pictures and measured my stats. I'm debating when exactly to post the before pictures.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were very tasty today, and the snacks weren't bad either!

Scrambled egg whites, feta cheese, chopped up tomatos all in a pita. And fresh melon!

Chicken Wrap with tomato and lettuce, celery, and red bell peppers 

Cod, steamed spinach, small baked potato, and Asparagus

STATS:
Weight: 215
Body Fat %: 19.4%
I also measured my chest, arms, waist, hips, and thighs. We'll see how this all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment