Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friendly Encouragement


As I sit here on a plane flying back home from a physical therapy school interview, I ran out of things to do and decided that hey, I could write an entry for this blog that I created. Probably would be a good idea. I know so many people create blogs and then fade off writing them. I hope to not be one of those people…

Anyways, I want to keep this one brief, as it’s been a while. I want to encourage you all to keep up with, or start again, your workouts and healthy eating habits.  This past semester I’ve learned so much about the human body from some of my classes. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but we have to treat our bodies like we care about them. Take care of your body by feeding it the right fuel and by exercising often. There are so many benefits that you will start to see.

P.S. I will do my best to write more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment