Saturday, September 22, 2012

Progress

Stats:
Weight: 194.6 (-20.4 lbs since start)
Body Fat %: 14.1% (-5.3% total)

Since I last posted, three weeks ago, I've lost about 5 pounds, 1.3% body fat, and another inch off my waist. Not too shabby!

However, the main reason I wanted to post today is because I just took progress pictures of myself. I went back and compared them to the beginning pictures and I'm completely shocked. (Don't worry I'll post them at the end of this all!)  It is hard to see visual progress when you're always looking at yourself everyday in the mirror, but having done these pictures and seeing where I've come since March, I'm even more motivated to keep at it.

If you think this might be something for you, I say go for it. Depending on where you're at or what your goals are, I think taking pictures of yourself is a good way to track long-term progress. I know I have changed since March, but seeing pictures of what I looked like back then, it's really shocking and motivating!

Keep at it people! Day by day is the best way to achieve your goals! I know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment